Friday, January 14, 2011

Clara Belle

Harry B. Sanderford

All big as an order about his jungle book wants now is to go to Bob and tiger-snag a readable injury while the podiums at McCormick do a bond of snooty arrival on six pass to Baghdad. Holding jobs that would appear to audit rock's Buddy Gillette, BB Gun and Robbie are part of a parolee babbage under-smoother that crocks back to Wolfgang Bader and his call to bigger endpoint the master clock. Records like speed of backer, java snapper routes, and the crew clock about jobs, have all yielded big dogs that route directly to 42 nuclear bobby sox, not to Detroit. Logs tickled and bought cheap with mapper Ralphs and only given to concoct bowl records, further kick-rock and jack-smack the back-cracked. All big as it were about his jungle book, Tigard Snyder hands off copy locker regards for 6 pound aquatic data bonds in mature rubble. Raw data ringer-bangers are currently revamping respirators in an effort to clarify results.

10 comments:

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Harry, I ain't been smoking enough weed yet today to figure this puppy out. It's obviously way cooler than my snot-addled brain can comprehend. That happens to me a lot... I'm like, that's COOL - now, what the heck is it?!!!!

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

See? That's why I gave you the Creative Genius Award. It's genius at work, pure and simple.

Harry said...

I'm still waiting on the "clarifying results" myself Cathy:) Thanks!

Paul D Brazill said...

That is mental. In a very good way.

Steve Green said...

Harry, after reading the post twice, and the comments, the only reaction I can come up with is....

COOL!!!!...

John Wiswell said...

This was out-there even for you, Harry. Amusingly hazy.

Stephen said...

The language of this reflects either a rocker wacked out on LSD or a genius who talkes in pictures that us mere mortals struggle to comprehend. It reminds me of some of the hard-core SciFi pieces I've read, where the language rings for Trekkies and the like, but hard to grasp for people who focus so much on the modern world--a world that applauds only certain ideas and the way things are "supposed" to be. I read this piece three times trying to connect the dots and only found a rage against the rest of the world with all of its corporate and conformist agendas. At least, that's what I think I saw. Either way, it was, as others have already mentioned, a really cool piece from the indisputable Surfing Cowboy.

Harry said...

Thanks everyone!

I put this under "experimental" (maybe emphasis on the mental) for #fridayflash. I wouldn't try too hard to find some hidden meaning in it (I'm not that smart). I like your interpretation Stephen!

Steve Green said...

Hi Harry, when you have a spare minute, can you pop onto my blog, on the "Creative Genius" post, I have an award for you to pick up. Thanks

Stephen said...

Aieee - my brain. the first sentence or two melted my head but I got the feel of something a few lines in, when I warmed to the words. Wasn't sure if my not being from your neck of the woods was hindering my understanding, but either way, I kind of liked the last three quarters. I do like rhythmic, bouncy words with a bit of attitude. Don't ask me to say what it was about, though. Like the fact you wrote it down. Makes me happy. St.